Get your skin and body back to its best…
But what is a stretch mark?
Stretch marks commonly appear during any significant weight gain (or loss) for example during pregnancy, excessive weight gain followed by weight loss due to dieting or illness. A stretch mark is when there is damage to the elastic fibres of the dermis (the deeper layer of the skin). The dermis tears due to excessive stretching of the skin. This damage is often accompanied by inflammation which results in scar-like changes to the skin.
How does using Celltone Tissue Oil assist with stretch marks?
Celltone Tissue Oil dramatically helps improve the skin’s hydration – in fact Celltone’s Tissue Oil offers up to 5 X more hydration and with improved hydration the skin becomes more elastic and is able to stretch and contract with less damage to the skin’s epidermis. Daily application of Celltone Tissue Oil will help reduce existing stretch marks as well as prevent new ones from appearing.
CELLTONE GEL – EFFECTIVE FOR DARK MARKS AND WRINKLES.
Celltone Gel which contains natural Snail Extract rich in Proteins, Vitamin E, Natural Glycolic Acid and Natural Allantoin helps nourish and rejuvenate the skin. Natural Allantoin in particular has been shown to help with reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- 85% of respondents said that Celltone Gel reduced their dark spots*
- 83% of respondents said that Celltone Gel reduced the appearance of their stretch marks*
- 94% of respondents said that Celltone Gel improved the appearance of their wrinkles*
*In an in-house placement over a 3 week period amongst women with existing skin conditions, and with an error rate of up to 13,3%
TREATING YOUR SCARS
Caesarean Sections may leave nasty scarring which may bother new Moms. Although there is no permanent solution, one can reduce the width, depth and appearance of the scar by using Celltone Tissue Oil.
There are two types of scarring:
Keloids which is a scar that tends to get worse over time and rise above the skin. Normally appears following surgery or injury.
Hypertophic Scars are characterised by deposits of excessive amounts of collagen which result in a red raised scar
that can sometimes be itchy and painful.
XTRA-HYDRATING TREATMENT CREAM
Xtra Hydrating Treatment cream is an intensive moisturising treatment for dry and very dry skin conditions.
Can be used by the whole family.
A scientifically advanced range of sunscreens not only protects the skin but is actually good for it. The range
includes an Adult, Kids as well as a sunscreen specially formulated for babies.
Stretch marks are part of pregnancy… not everyone will get them but many women do and they struggle to treat them after giving birth. Whilst there is a lot that can be done to reduce the severity, depth and appearance of stretch marks, the truth is that they never totally disappear. Once they appear – you have them for life – much like family. Once you have them – well they’re family but this doesn’t mean they have to be close family. By using Celltone Tissue Oil they can become the distant family you do not see too often.
Celltone has developed a range of products for the whole family and has taken great care to make sure that the products not only nourish and protect, but also treat specific skin conditions.
What makes Celltone Tissue Oil so special?
- Celltone Tissue Oil contains a blend of 7 essential oils as well as Snail Extract, Vitamin E & Lanolin.
- Grapeseed Oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-allergen and helps problematic, uncomfortable and extra dry skin. It also protects against UV radiation, minimising the risk of sun burn and age spots.
- Bisobolol: Derived from Chamomile, this acts as an anti-inflammatory to soothe and calm the skin.
- Natural Vitamin E: An excellent anti-inflammatory and helps precent premature signs of ageing. Also known as an excellent moisturiser with wound healing properties.
- Natural Lanolin Oil: Locks in moisture and rejuvenates dry tissue.
- Natural Lavender, Rose, Lime and Lime Oil: Assist with soothing and reducing inflamed skin.
- Contains Snail Gel, which is rich in Proteins, Vitamin E, Natural Glycolic Acid and Natural Allantoin to help nourish and rejuvenate the skin. Natural Allantoin has been shown to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Be good to your skin …
Celltone Tissue Oil clinically proven to:
- REDUCE STRETCH MARKS
Begins to reduce the depth of stretch marks after 14 days of continued use and the appearance of stretch marks after 28 days of continued use.
Begins to reduce the width and depth of scars after 14 days of continued use and begins to lighten the appearance of scars after 6 weeks of continued use.
- 5 X MORE HYDRATION
Great for pregnant moms, babies, children, sports men and women. Recommended for aging skin.
- PARABEN FREE
- AFTER SUN SOOTHER
- AFTER SHOWER MOISTURISER
- SOOTHING BABY OIL
LUXURY FACE CARE
A luxurious face care range that uses latest anti-ageing and beauty ingredients.
SPOTS AND BREAKOUTS
Celltone Spot Treatment is a new generation skincare range aimed a problem skin of any age.